Au Pairs

Welcome Au Pairs!

Please have a browse around our website and do not hesitate to contact a member of MAP Australia should you require any further information -


Your new family is just around the corner!

Requirements to work with MAP Australia as an Au Pair:

As a minimum requirement - 

Must have a local Working with Children Clearance (State Relevant)

What we would love to see  - 

  • First Aid Certified ( CPR to be current 12 months ) MAP Australia is partnered with and we can assist you with getting this certification, if required. All Au Pairs working with children under the age of 2 years MUST have a current First Aid Certificate. 

  • Local Police Clearance ( From your home country / or be willing to complete an Australian Federal Police Clearance )

  • Current References ( We will email you the reference form for you to pass to your past employers, we will need you to have at least one that is 0-12 months and current )

  • Experience working with children, or from a large family with smaller siblings

  • A passion for working with children 

Depending on the role, sometimes most of these are not mandatory (unless otherwise stated). MAP Australia are able to assist you should you require help accessing the services for your application.

Finding you the perfect home away from home.

© 2012 by My Au Pair

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Instagram App Icon
  • Pinterest App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon